Registrations for both IAPO Symposiums: Until 11/16/11*. Both lunches – Saturday and Sunday, besides simultaneous translations are included in registration fee
Those who enroll the VII International IAPO´s Symposium of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, are automatically registred in the 1st IAPO´s International Symposium on Hearing Disorders in Children
Brazilian official exchange rate as for October 2011: U$ = R$ 2.0 (around)
Registration only to the 1st IAPO International Symposium on Pediatric Hearing Disorders.
HOW TO REGISTER:
– Registration will not be refunded in case of cancellation or no show.
– Important: To benefit from a substantial discount in the registration fee of the 7th Symposium, become a member of IAPO now!
– The annual membership fee is R$100 (around U$70) – Brazilian official exchange rate as for October 2011: U$ = R$ 2.0 (around) – and you will get the following items for free in your office/home:
– A brand new 300-page Otorhinopediatric Manual, completely different from the 9 previous ones, written by internationally renowned specialists who are experts in their area of work;
– Discounts in scientific events sponsored or supported by IAPO;
– Access, through IAPO website www.iapo.org.br, to recently published scientific papers such as those featured on the International Journal of Pediatric Oto Rhino Laryngology, plus discounts in its subscription.
To become a member please go to: www.iapo.org.br
Any doubt you can contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.